Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Friday, July 24, 2009

July 24th

Well guess what???????? I exercised today with my chair exercise DVD!! And i did it all :o) I would recommend it to anyone who has arthritis! The best DVD out there !

You know i did not think I could do it and my body was not going as fast as him. But I am SO proud of myself for getting started .... yippie!!!

Today rain rain rain ..my goodness what a lousy summer we are having.. Denis is gone to Halifax to pick up Tony (our son) from the airport .. He will be getting in late ...

I tryed to finish the wash today but to no avail. I did get my hair dyed and eye brows & upper lip waxed ..how gross! yip starting to look like a man ..ha ha

Now when the hair starts to grow in my ears ..I will join a freak show ..whaaaaaa

I have decided to change my food plan a bit to jump start weigh loss with the exercise .... good old meat and veggies :o) trying to stay away from the bad carb's and all that ....

I almost went to the ice cream shop today .Then I could feel the old spare tire around my waist??? OK where my waist used to be :o) and I thought i better not ...

Mom brought over home-made bread this morning .... can you hear me scream whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa OK I think they heard me all the way to the USA ... I bet they could smell it there also .

Anyway I guess that is it for now .... love to all ~~onward and upward!!! Annie xxx

1 comment:

  1. annieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete