Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 9 To The 16th

Well where do I start? Tons of company & I am worn to the bone!
Tomorrow I will be going for my second fill. I am even to tired for that ! Whaaaaaaaa
Anyway time to get my home in shape and laundry done . It looks like a war zone in the laundry room :o(

One night there was 13 ~~ the next night 16 .... first week in august there will be OMG !! so many .... I am sorry that I have not been able to do the blog ..its so hard to focus when you have no rest and lots on the mind ...

Confession time~~ ate half a bag of chips .... That was a supper ... But you know I think I needed that cause , i will never do that again .....

I payed big time with a sore belly... I also found out I cannot eat a whole sandwich. But again I am happy to know this :o) Its the reason I had the surgery.

I love my sun porch its very peaceful and large enough that I don't feel crowded even when there is a crowd.. :o)

The weather is improving which makes it nice to look outside ...the mood seems better with everyone ..

Well just wanted to pop in to say I am still here ...and that I AM BACK LOL

Thanks for looking as always I care for you all ...... love Annie xxx

1 comment:

  1. let me know how the fill goes this time.
    yikes, to the first week of august, you'll be down for the count after that.

    ReplyDelete