Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just Disgusted ! 18 to the 22

Ok where is the weight loss? I should be well on my way to more loss of lbs by now :o(

Maybe its me and I am not eating enough..or to much or its the pills or its because I am so sore i cannot get out of my own way~~~

anyway exercise? what the hell is that? I am very lucky I can walk to the bathroom .. iam so sick of this crap.. OK maybe I need some good dope~ any one have some whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And yes I am sick of the whining I do and everything in between .. ordered a chair exercise that I really think I can do .. I better do something .. I see the doc Tues. and I am not leaving there until I get some real answers about my leg and foot ...

Now you know why I did not blog for a while .. I am to busy whining..sorry about that .. I guess I am just tired of pain ...

on the bright side of things ~~~ the sun is shining ! I have a new sponsor child from Romania ~ She is 6 years old and is disabled . God love her . My heart goes out to her . They live in a one room apt for the whole family ..

We are so lucky in this life . I am so blessed to be able to sit here and complain on this piece of equipment , surrounded by all my stuff , with lots of food ,clothes and tons of room . yet I still complain ... God forgive me .

Heather , I think you are doing amazing in walking and getting exercise . yahhhhhh!
Elizabeth ~ enjoyed our talk~ Nancy ~ yes I am still alive .. but not kicking ha ha ~~ thanks for all the support ,and please don't give up on me ..I do enough of that .. love to all Annie xxx

3 comments:

  1. My dear Anne... I understand that pain is no fun and the spirits get low. But don't give up. You have come a long way now. as far as the weight...your probably just full of shit!! LOL
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. put up a front of "everything is just plain peachy" for your acquaintances. with your friends, you are allowed to complain, spit, growl, yell in order to get all of that pain out of your body, so it will have at least a chance to heal. besides, your complaining allows me to be real and complain too, gives me a chance to heal too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH HEATHER ..YOUR SO FUNNY ~~ BUT YOU ARE RIGHT . I CANNOT BE HAPPY ALL THE TIME ;O)

    ReplyDelete