Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Thursday, July 2, 2009

One Day Before First Fill

Hello everyone .. I did great today ! But my Arthritis is so bad at the moment whaaaaaaaaaa
They say there will be a T.Storm.. I can believe that!
Had mom's cabbage rolls for supper..yum yum .. 2 cabbages rools but no bread or anything else with it . I was very full I mean really ! So I was happy and content that it did not take me long to feel full.

Tomorrow is my first fill~~ excited and nervous! You better not hurt me Laurie lol
Thank God for pills right at this very moment I feel like I got hit by a cement truck!!!

Denis is doing so well with the sunporch. He is such a hard worker . I wish I had 1/10th of his energy ~~~

Logan if you get to see this blog~~ I am very proud of you! Every mother would only dream of having you for a son.... your so lucky Heather :o)

Today I had fun spending money... But I will have to be carefull ~~ NOT lol

ok my friends ..my back is killing me so I need my pills ASAP.... love you all take care and if the fill dont kill me tomorrow I will tell you al about my fill!!! Annie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Girl! Good luck on your fill tomorrow!
    And WOW!! Only two cabbage rolls!?!? You DEFINITELY have grown stronger!! WAY TO GO!!! :)))))

    ReplyDelete