Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday July 5th

Today I walked twice ...Yes I did say twice..I am so proud of myself, even though my angels swelled . I just felt such energy ..hey heather maybe the Vit B12 is working???

Not much rain today and I really thought this was one of the better days so far . We are not breaking any sunny day records for sure .

I am starting to get cabin fever :o( maybe that is why I walked 2 times today .. I did the wash ..yuk ... Denis painted the outside of the sun porch .. tomorrow I will take some pics to show you all how its coming.

Depending on my mood I might take a pic of myself :o) just to see if my face is different or slimmer then before .

heather I think you are doing wonderful just staying away from soda pop .. I know how much you were addicted to that so congrats!

Today Breakfast~~~ I ate 1 egg & 3 slice Bacon ~coffee x2
Lunch~~~ broccoli & Cheese
Supper ~~~ 2 Ital. Light & Low Sausage Water Water Water

But the night is still young :o) I had to fight hard to not go get myself a soft ice-cream
In the end the "sugar devil" did not win :o)

I did mention to Hubby not to bring sausage in this house ,unless its for company as ...even though its light and low fat I did not enjoy it...Iam soooooooooo happy to say that ..yippie !!!

Hope you all comment and come back to see me tomorrow ... love you all Annie xxx

2 comments:

  1. where are the pics???
    had to have something sweet - 2 hot chocolates!!
    time for bed before i do any more damage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im here tomarrow and there isn't any pictures!!

    ReplyDelete