Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Friday, July 17, 2009

Second Fill !!

Hi there ~ well had my fill today .. 2 cc she was going to put 3 , but I could not take it .. anyway came home , i was hungry. Mom had made potato salad and ham . I took some ate it .. but it did not stay down ... So I had lots of restriction . But I am OK now . :o)

Decided to go to bingo . Did not win ..and will never go back ..the chairs were so uncomfortable . they dug into my legs and my back just killed me And the prises were so little ... cheapos whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

last night I did not sleep well . I am trying to get off sleeping pills . Anyway I am so sore lately but the sleeping pills are so bad they make me eat mindlessly .. So no more for Annie ... but i will be lacking lots of sleep ..... : ( I don't function well without rest ...

Anyway .. I feel better tonight and hope to feel the same tomorrow .. Elizabeth~~~ I think we are ships passing in the night ... Hope to catch up soon ... heather ~~yes I was able to eat .. But I do feel restriction .. I am soooooo happy...... :o)

Sleep well everyone cause I know ..... I WILL NOT WHAAAAAAAAAAA


LOVE TO ALL XXXXX

1 comment:

  1. update, second fill today, 1.2 cc, guess my bitching worked!

    ReplyDelete