Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Monday, July 6, 2009

Ok I Took New Pic !

So I took a few pics not happy with them .. Denis was in a hurry So that is what I got Plus another that I hate ... but I Guess that I will not be happy with all of them ...

I found batteries after 9 so that is why i did not take any of the sun porch ..but tomorrow its going to be a better day and I will take some of his work .. so far very nice job!!

My brother Allan arrived today ... he will be here for a month. I was expecting him on the 12 so I got my days mixed up .

Did not go for a walk today . Very sore foot.. Make me so depressed about trying to walk to get exercise . Some of the easy stuff to lose weight have been the treadmill & walking . So when the feet and legs are not being kind to me .

.I just want to cry ...forget the pain . i will live with that . Its the feeling of being Cripple and I hate it ..I know thank God It could be worse and might be . Its a terrible disease..And I am just having a bad couple of days whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ok I am done with the whining!

Food wise I really think I am doing fantastic .. The weight does not seem at the moment to be flying off me . But the inches are ..I do notice a big change in my body & clothes . And its only been 5 weeks . But you know ,we always want everything YESTERDAY its the way of the world :o)

Well hope you all like the picture I posted ..If you are really kind to me i may post some more .... hehehe love to all ~~~ thanks for reading my blog Annie



1 comment:

  1. love the pic annie! you are allowed to feel like crap, because i do today too, and we are HUMAN, it's alright, everybody does it, well almost everybody except for saints.
    by the way, has your doctor ever given you any recommendations for your ankles, feet?

    ReplyDelete