Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Friday, July 3, 2009

My First Fill :o)

Ok had my first fill ~~ let me tell you that I was so worried about the fill I was almost in a panic . Ok I did panic Funny that i did not worry about the surgery at all.

I guess its the thought of that needle going into your belly Anyway Laurie was great!!! ( your right Krista) I worried for nothing... I am now at 5cc with a 14 cc band . The journey begins!

Took us a very long time to find where Laurie lives. We drove around for about 30 mins ..very confusing to say the least . But now i know it will be alot easier next time .
Wanted to take another picture only to find out my batteries are dead as a door knob. Whaaaaa

Met Krista the nurse from our band commuity. She looks prettier then in the photo as she has children in front of her face .

laurie is such a nice lady and I will enjoy getting to know her better as we go through this journey . Well there is a movie on so I guess I will go watch it with Denis ... I am sooooooooooooo happy that is over I was so scared ....... love you all ... Heather ,things will be better you will see (((((hugs))))). Keep watching my blog .. Annie xxx

1 comment:

  1. annie
    5 and 1/2 weeks post op and i expected to be feeling much more positive than i am, perhaps it is all the rain ... if anybody complains to me about the heat for the rest of the summer, i think i will slap them up the side of the head, and then slap them once again for good measure.

    ReplyDelete