Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 8th Late at Night

Well ok I was not going to write this. But had a very bad day . down in the old dumpers you know ..whaa whaa whaa... but I am sick of being sick and tired . So i took my pills and also a protein drink. Making sure that I have my vitamins. Bout a large bottle of Vitamins only to open them and find out I bought the ones that are soooo big ... cant win think week !

I will go to bed tonight with a new attitude to be better about every, and give my self a mental break on life ... I will get through this ,I know I will .

Congrats heather on your milestone ..Way to go !!!! :o) I will try and do better on the blog tomorrow and be more cheerier... I think i will join the gym tomorrow. That will make me happy ... send me all the love you can I can sure use it . love annie xxx

6 comments:

  1. smile though your heart is aching, smile though it's really breaking, when there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by, ... if you just smile.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you number 1 winner of the new era, because you know it IS an new era, ... pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back in the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're bad, you're bad, you're very very bad. $11 and you said a couple of dollars! i laughed so loud, when i opened it, i woke my son up! he got out of bed to see what was going on, that was at noon!
    hugs and kisses and moocho appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember sugar>>>>HAPPY THOUGHTS!! {{{{{scratch scratch scratch }}}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey where are ya?! Haven't heard from ya in a bit. Too busy partying or what!? Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHATS GOING ON G/F...you better not be sick, I forbid it.

    ReplyDelete