Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Boost Of Energy!

Today I got some much needed housework done :o) On the down side of that , Iam paying for it with a sore tummy. But It was a blessing to get stuff done and now I can relax a bit.

Thinking of you E. and your sore mouth... (((((hugs))))) I think I would (no I know I would) take surgery over the dentist anyday!!! yuks!!!

Denis is outside building my Sunroom. He is doing a great job :o) He showed me a small amount of lumber and some plywood .. He said that is what 1,000 looks like ~~~Holy smokes Batman! that is just the floor yikes! I think I will charge an entrance fee hahaha

I am not sure if its my tummy that is aching or what I ate . Now that I have been Banded , i find it really hard to tell one think from the other . Except for the Gas and the big bloated belly . Be careful when it lets go , I maybe flying over your area soon!!

I am craving cottage cheese ~~can you believe that ? The lack of eating has made me want and crave things that normally I could care less about . I really would like to start eating healthy now . Greens and protein and try and stay away from sugar & gluten. :o)

Soon as I recover enough to exercise , I have some great yoga and dance DVD's And then I will work up to light weights.. but that will take time for the insides to heal.

Well Heather hope today is better then yesterday for you sending you lots of ((((hugs)))) and support xxx Tke care all and keep on keeping on!! love to all Annie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment