Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 5 & 6th

Great day . Sunny and got lots done... Great day that is untill Denis had to go and say the stupidest thing, and spoiled my whole day ! Men are so stupid!!!!

Still a little struggle on what to eat .. and tummy is always sore when I do .. but only after about 10 Min's ... so hard to know what the limit is.. did some searching only to find out that indeed i was over doing it ..now I am really pissed at myself :o(

Sick of soup... Sick Of Denis .. did I tell you I hate men!!!!!! ( are you with me Debbie ha ha) He really burned my ass today can you tell???????

Washed my floors did some laundry ~~~ watched movies .... Tired now and waiting for the liquid Tylenol to come in the mail. Its so hard to take pills when you have to take small bites of it .... Let me tell you the taste is unbelievable yuk yuk double yuk!

I need to buy some broccoli .. last week I bought some for 88 cents a head .. this week is
2.69 &*^*^&^%%$ I refuse to be taken .. so I will do without ..highway robbery!!!

Well tomorrow is a new day and maybe new attitude..I will let you know if I let him live!!!!
until then keep in touch ..love to all Annie xxx

3 comments:

  1. I wondered about smoothies for you.
    Here's what I make my kids... they are called "Green Smoothies" although they usually look more grey blue from the blueberries. You can alter them to have whatever you want in them. I would assume you need some antioxidants and this is RICH in them. Antioxidants fight cancer and all sorts of evils. This is a way to eat them without barely noticing they are in there.
    Here are my ingredients and again, trade one thing for another if you don't like it:
    IN A BLENDER:
    -Pack 2 cups of greens (any greens)
    -2 cups of Organic Brown Rice Milk (Rice is easier to digest). You can find a RYZA brand (green color carton) in the organic section at the Superstore near your house
    -2 bananas (or one if you don't like your smoothies so sweet. The rice milk is sweet also)
    -berries of your choice (we use blueberries for their high-antioxidant factor)
    -after that, you can add whatever you like. We use ground flax seed or flax oil (GREAT for the GOOD fat you need and for RA). You can also add pineapple, mango, applesauce, whatEVER!! It's AWESOME for you AND yummy!
    For a nice icy drink in the summer time, crush ice before hand in the blender, THEN add the greens.

    Tip: Add greens and Rice milk by themselves and blend. This ensures the greens get blended well.

    ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you! here's a great big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you ok, annie? how is your tummy today?

    ReplyDelete