Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

To Much To Eat

OK , so I am not perfect! Over did it today . Seems that I was able to slip more food right through that little sucker before the brain told it I over ate .. mind you I payed for it after . So now I cannot eat anymore except the 15 calorie chicken soup broth that I usually have late at night .

Found my fill person . Her name is Laurie lives not to far from here :o) Another nice day , but its going to rain they say starting tomorrow night for 4 days .. My Lord how depressing... Nancy I hope your rash is better ... been thinking of you all day .

Cant wait till I get my fill Laurie says that it cannot be done before 6 to 8 weeks .. makes better sense then 4 weeks that I have been reading about . I know that my insides will not be healed yet .

All in all I have been doing wonderful! and I am very proud of myself :o) I am not drinking water with my meals and I wait for at least 30 Min's before I do as per Doc's orders .. that is a big thing for me as i constantly drink with meals .

Sundeck is really coming along ...Denis and Rick steady at it ..looks Great ! I am hoping that it will be all done for Canada Day ~~~

Well Miss E. bought the child's liquid Tylenol comes out like syrup gross!!!! I really hope the adult is much better then that . Heather We all make mistakes , And the lessons that we learn from them are very important.. Tomorrow will be better for us both! :o) Happy Anniversary Dawna & Brad love you guys xxx and love to all ~~~ keep in touch & love the comments ...until tomorrow Annie xxx



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wishes. :)
    I can't imagine the struggle for you Annie. It's a hard habit to break. If it's in my home, I'll eat it. Tell your mother and Denis they're both going to have to eat what you eat. HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete