Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Thursday, June 4, 2009

TERRIBLE DAY :O)

Well my first day of not being able to cope . I really think yesterday I did to much.
Really sore in the belly area. And a little red on the biggest incision. I will keep my eye on that in case of infection.

It was a very nice sunny day ,and Denis and Rick were outside working on the sun room. It will be a very special place for me, as I have never had one before.

Found out today that I can get a fill in 4 weeks . But to be honest with myself ,I don't believe I will be ready . That is way to soon to have the band tightened .

Went over to Mom's this evening to get a can of soup.. She does not buy my brand ..anyway .. one mouthful and I knew it had half a gallon of salt. Good Lord!!! that should be band!
So off I will be going to the store to stock up.

My gas pains are slowly moving . Thank God . I think that was the worse part of this operation. So much Gas! Well this blog will be very boring tonight as I need to lay down and rest ....
Tomorrow will be a better day filled with better thoughts and less complaints ...
until then keep me in your thoughts ~~~as I will with you ..love Annie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Complain away! It is good to see the journey of recovery soon after this type of surgery. For those who are contemplating this as well, they will be grateful for reading what really happens afterwards (you know how we all think about the labour and delivery of birth but, don't hear a lot about recovery)?
    Anyhow, I'm enjoying reading your blog. I hope others who come here know the heart and energy being poured into this and come out of "lurkdom" to write more comments. *wink*
    Take care Annie! You're doing it!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. call me annie, it's saturday afternoon and i missed your call, must have been out in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI hon.. I finely found where I can leave a note.You have missed a few days, hope your OK.
    soon all the soreness will be gone I will be happy for you when that day comes..take care!!

    ReplyDelete