Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Friday, June 12, 2009

June 10~11~12

OK so I have been slaking off ... I am learning very fast that I have no restriction at the moment . Today like the last 3 , have been trying to hide from the food for another 2 weeks before my fill .

I have been a little worried about putting some weight back on. But I also know in my head that this is healing time . Its not about my wish to lose a ton of weight ... But old habits are very hard to break & Iam an old dog that struggles to learn new tricks !

Rain, Rain and more Rain I am sick of it already .. sun room is very wet and Annie is not a happy camper &(*&*&^*$%^#%@

Going to Debbie's for supper tomorrow. Looking forward to that . She knows my limits and has lots of choices for me :o) and she is a great cook !

received a care package From Miss E. thank you thank you loved all of it !!!! So sweet and a pleasant surprise!

Heather I'am also scared to get on scale .. so guess what ??? I wont ha ha it will only make me sad about myself .. So I want to stay positive , & keep a good attitude ...

Anyway keep up with my blog you guys and I love comments .. take care .. you know I do .... Annie xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, this rain is driving me batty right now. So depressing. It looks like sun all next week though!
    Enjoy your time at your friends!! Yay for choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right annie, don't get on the scale!!! i did and i am really depressed. i don't think we are any different in our food consumption than any of the other bandsters at this stage in the game, but it is not fair, the younger chickies drop the pounds anyway. whaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey g/f sounds like you have things in control...proud of you, wish I had that kinda will..my rash is much better, to bad I can't stay out of the weeds...LOL

    ReplyDelete