Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Monday, June 8, 2009

June 7 & 8 th

Today was another sunny day and my spirits were high! I think its getting better on the eating part, as now my options are more plentiful :o)

Still enjoying soup ,and its very easy on the tummy. I have had other things like cottage cheese , however it made me crave more then I am able to eat. So I have decided not to buy any more.

Mom asked me today when I was going to be able to eat normal.. I don't think she really gets that fact that my normal will never be the same again. Poor Mom always wants to stuff me with food.
I don't blame her at all . I have been a very willing piggy at her table and loved it.. That is what makes her most happy in life .. feeding people... she is such a sweetie :o)

Looking around to decide who will be my fill nurse... there is one around here and also in Halifax . I will have to weigh my options. ( fills are saline solution that goes in the band to make it tighter)

Anyone out there in band_ land that has suggestion please let me know .... how is it going Heather? Hope all is well little shoulder pain today ,but in general I'am in good shape .. my largest scar looks terrible! i will be seeing Doc on Friday.. to bad he cannot do the fills.

Well tomorrow another sunny day and more work down on the Sundeck .. I will be adding photo's soon ..Take care all~~ cause I care love to all ~~~Annie xxx


2 comments:

  1. hi annie
    things are good, miss your calls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you now...in your sun room, next year , in your bikini....wish I could enjoy it with you..I could sit in my bikini cover up..lol
    Right now I am broke out with something itchy all over my face and neck...think I got into some weeds...(not the kind you smoke) really really itchy and spreading
    take care my friend

    ReplyDelete