Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lazy Annie In June !

I swear, where did my energy go? All I want to do is sleep. Had some trouble with light head& dizzy.. found out that its my blood/p pills.. yep~ says right on the box ... causes dizziness. Which I had read that before 2 days of thinking I had a tumor whaaaaaaa .

Went to get my mp3 player today . Now I get to hear music when I walk and also when I start my exercises. Its a great gaget.. and Someone young filled it with really hip songs .. Never heard rap on it yet ..good god! I will gag! other then that it seems to be very good.

Debbie was supposed to come over today .. she fell down her stairs carrying clothes to be done. I think she will be really sore tomorrow :o( Hugs for you deb~~~

well more has been done on the sundeck looking up soon i will post pics ..

Now as for the food .. Gained 3 pound yes!!! 3 POUNDS!!! I want to vomit . And its another 2 weeks before i get a fill .. Anyone out there with arsnic whaaaaaaa

it would not be so bad if i could be more actic ..but another 2 weeks before I can exercise and do any kind of workout that burns extra real calories.

I have some workout vidoes that seem promising and a good yoga dvd of bob on the biggest loser .. i think that one will help alot . Anyway we will see .. 2 more weeks of inactive and have my cravings back ...... I will really need will power ..and lots of dope to make me sleep all day !! keep in touch ..I will need you all ... heeeeeeeeeeeelp love Annie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like this first part isn't so fun. :( I wonder if these last 3 pounds could have been from any of the pills. Might that be another side effect? Of course, I have no idea what you're eating. A big steak might help you gain a few pounds. HAHA!!! Where is that soup when ya need it!!

    ReplyDelete