Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 23th & Yes Raining !

In contrast to last year ,this year is not going well with sunshine ...... Now its time for my confession.. KFC for supper ... It was greesy yummy and and made me full of guilt.. God I cant wait to start my fills so that it gets easier .

So enough of that .. Had a good sleep and felt not bad today . Tomorrow i will see the doc .. try and figure out what had caused the dizzy spells ...I really dont think it was the E.coli but you never know . I still say that my inner ear is not right ..

Soon i will be able to exercise ..I mean beside walking .. I want to get into the yoga first ..that will be good for me . I really think I will get lots out of it .

I have not heard from my friends latley ..where are you all?????? I miss your comments!

Anyway ..lots of sickness going around , I am just trying to stay healthy ... will have more to write when i get back from the doctors ... love to all annie xxx


4 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl! You're doing alright, ya know. This isn't easy and we all know how hard this type of transition can be on a person's body. Enjoy your KFC... as long as you know you are, indeed, eating a genetically modified chicken with three wings. Hehe... why do you think they dropped the "chicken" from KFC? HAHA!! A little inspiration ta keep ya goin'! Buahahaha!!! LOL
    Just kidding, by the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my little buddy: Well went to work today and am now on the count down. Only 1 month to go and freedom. I am in such a good mood now that even when my boss told me that he wanted me to have a coaching session with the GM I told him that I was an inch away from leaving so he suggested that maybe it was not a good idea for that to happen today. I said " yes Gus it is not a good idea today". You would have wet your pants if you had been there. I can hardly wait for August now. Well glad to see you finaly got your KFC. I told you that it would not taste good. You have to listen to me sometimes "I may be YOUNGER than you but sometimes I do know best.
    Well off to bed. Talk to you when I get home.
    Love Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen My buddy ~~~ your not that much younger ~~~ you old bag! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to treat yourself once in a while, just so you don't get down in the dumps..
    my itch is just about done ( I HOPE) I just can't stay out of the weeds...lol
    yesterday was so hot I had to work a while then cool off..it was terrible but I goter done!
    tomarrow is garage sale day..love ya and hang in there

    ReplyDelete