Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 24~ 25~ 26~ 27

Well this has been quite the week .. 3 very influenial people die .. Jackson was really a shock!

Well in my own world . I dont get to see the doc till monday . I am all done my antibiotics for the E.Coli

I will never want to go through that again! Denis and Rick worked all day yesterday on the sunroom .. it sure looks great :o)

Getting my first fill on the 3th of july.. Iam excited cause really that is when my journey of weightloss begins. I have been told that it will take a few fills to really get to the spot , where I will have enough restriction , to substain real weight loss.

The weather has been very humid here . That is when I take cover in the A/C Me and My babies lol
I guess its the heat that is making me so lazy ! Wow I cannot seeem to do anything . All I want to do is sleep . The humidity just makes that worse .

housework and laundry just keeps piling up . I know it needs to be done but , somehow I talk myself out of things and lay down till the feeling of work goes away ...but I know this is wrong . Heather told me to buy some B12 i think I will try that . Nothing else seems to work.

well hoping to get energy to do more stuff and give some good news on my success as i know there will be . thanks for putting up with me with not making the blog ... I really do love you guys .. and look for the kick in the ass that i need to keep going!!! untill then love yah Annie xxx

2 comments:

  1. annie
    preparing the big feast requires so much energy, hope you don't overdo it, take care of yourself, it's a must! in YOUR corner, girl, i'm the little nagging voice on your shoulder reminding you about the roller-coaster of the temporary highs followed by the deep lows, we have to go with the gentle flow of life, you know, ... baby steps, baby entertainment, baby portions ... hell ... we just plain need to be nurtured and pampered like the babies we are! tee hee hee, ... whaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny . I was feeling the same thing . I want to be nurtured & pampered whaaaaaaa ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete