Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Sunday, May 3, 2009

10 days before I start medi-trim

Well today I think I ate myself out of house and home! Its kind of like the last supper or something. Hard to explain. My body and mind are fighting over the fact that soon, I will no longer be eating like a pig. I consintrate on what I will look like when..... And dream of the little black dress. Ok maybe not the little black pants , but the skinny jeans ...oh yeh!!! We had a beautiful lassie dog here today ... finally found his owner . Thank God ,because I would not have had any sleep tonight ... going through my clothes . I will have lots to get rid of yippie..

My friend Debbie says she is coming over tomorrow with cake .... slap slap slap
but have no fear i will have 1 piece and remember that soon i will have none. at least not a whole piece ..maybe 1 fork full ... my stomach will be the size of a small child, Glad for the ones that are looking into my blog . need all the suupor I can get . Thanks ..keep checking annie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment