Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another Day ~~~Doc's Visit

Hello there ... denis's test came back good ...Doc says he is healthy ! .... he says my B/pressure is still high .. so yet another pill to take *&^*&%$^#$@%#@%^&

I am so disgusted .. I think I am doing everything right ...
So he says "when are you leaving" I said " next Wednesday" he said "good be here Tuesday" so sick of this ... and to think I gave up smoking for my health.... ????? makes me think ..oh never mind ~~~~~
been eating brussel sprouts , and now have heartburn . But its a filler .. and thank God for them .. :o)

Bought a B/pressure monitor... what crap ! I wonder is there really a home monitor that ever worked?
Greenwood Military base had an air show today . We got to see it from our yard. Totally amazing how they do that . Hanna was scared , but not Heidi . Not much scares her :o) But the roar of the jets makes me scared also . When I was a small child, I witnessed one crash ..it never left my thoughts . Every time I see one I think of that day.

Well I have to try and get more water down..seems to be very hard for some reason . But have to flush all the toxins out of my body.

Well hope you stay with me in my Journey ..it will be a lonley one without you ... love to all Annie xxx

3 comments:

  1. feeling much better today, having trouble with water too and exercise, they are not habits at all. (i've got jello and gum and crystal light)
    will you eat veggies on the 27th?

    ReplyDelete
  2. annie,
    omg omg
    my my my, how sweet are you? wasn't expecting it at all and what a beautiful message too. such a pleasant distraction from everything. you rascal!
    t
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smoking and eating... two major killers, huh? :(
    Well, you gave it all up for good girl!! You are running the race well!
    YAY for Denis' tests coming back well!! Presumably, once you start losing the weight, your B/P will also drop.
    I am just so proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete