Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Monday, May 4, 2009

Getting closer 9 days to medi-trim

Today I went shopping to buy body detox. I also bought powder of greens . 3 teaspoons contain 7 servings of the greens you need . Wow... I like that idea .. its hard to take that many greens each day. I have never been all the way into a health food store. I am totally amazed at the products they offer. And shocked at the outrageous prices! Never realized how much it cost to be healthy. I was told that all my pills would have to be crushed, for easy swallowing . So I bought a crusher. Cheapest thing on my list !
Pre-op blood work tomorrow. Yuk I hate needles whaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...I know, small price to pay ! Someone told me I looked pretty today ... It melted my heart .... small words ..huge impact :o) talk tomorrow xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment