Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Last Supper

It has finally come. The last meal before liquid Diet. Which also means 2 weeks before the surgery . This is a big step in my life. But I believe its the best choice I have ever made . I am very nervous about everything .

And even scared that I might ****up. But I will keep in mind that this is not a diet really. But a shrinking of my fatty liver, so that surgery will be much easier, & of course safer. Had Hanna & Heidi to the vet today .
Heidi has breathing trouble and is over weight .. she is 5.6 pounds hanna is under weight at 3.4 pounds I guess Heidi is eating Hanna's food grrrr I will be watching them very careful from now on. Heidi is a minie me eats, sleeps. and and likes to lay arround .. Both of us need to get the weight off! So after I bought the flea and heart worm meds , it came to $182.00 :o( anyway when I lose the weight I will be out walking more and Miss Heidi will be with me all the way .. that is until she needs me to carry her . I will consider that weight training lol.. Tomorrow should be very interesting. Until then love to all .Thanks for the support ...also Good Luck Heather !!! my Band-sister love Annie xxx

2 comments:

  1. hope you are still alive on this may 14th, tomorrow will be easier, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Liquid diet. That's tough. Well, YOU'RE TOUGHER!!! LOOK AT IT IN THE FACE AND SCREAM... helps me! ;o)

    Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete