Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Monday, May 11, 2009

3 More Days To Med-Trim (liquid diet)

Doctor gave me another pill for my sugars today. Thank God its working sugars are lower :o)Did not have much energy today . But managed to wash clothes and make my bed . Sounds like I did nothing , but its lots from the last 3 days of wanting to sleep my day away . I discovered today that music lowers the b/pressure . Thanks H :o)

Denis came home early . It was nice to see him. He has been so busy lately . When he works here in the house, at least I see him.My mom has a fly swatter that she makes threats with' it to her little yorkie Holly. Holly chewed in in half. LMAO .... Its really hard to be angry with a 2 pound cutie pie .

Today I tryed to watch what I was eating .. I never ate between meals and tryed very hard not to over eat . I believe I did well :o) I am putting my eyes on the prize!!!! time to say my prayers . I have a lot of thanking and asking for help tonight ... So if your one who Talks to God, whisper my name to him .....Thanks love Annie xxx

2 comments:

  1. okee dokee, will do, and thanks for your posts too (nothing wrong with sleeping away the next 2 weeks, that's what i hope to do, ha ha ha)
    take care
    H

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't forget the finale tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete