Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Missed a Blog. So May So May 9 & 10th

Well Happy mother's to everyone! Was so tired yesterday that I went to bed & did not do my blog... Sorry about that . Yesterday was A repeat of the day before. High Sugars and H/pressure..I know that my B/pressure was high as the pain in my head and neck was terrible.

My morning started off with coffee and phone calls ... My dear friend gave me a much needed pep talk. Things I already know of course , but because I am stupid, and childish at times. I seem to always have excuses for ignoring the danger signals in my own body. So little miss Elizabeth (yes you my friend) found it nessasary to give it to me both barrels ..

And yes I did go and take that walk! thanks to you I gave myself more energy and came back to clean house and laundry. (wait a min that is to much work) :o) Anyway thanks to good friends! I will need lots of help Mom made a big Choclate cake..before she came over with her goodies , I told her "mom my sugars are really high now and from now on I will not be eating any deserts" I am very proud of myself. That was very hard to do . I figure if Denis wants to eat a piece he can goi next door ... Anyway 4 more days till medi-trim.. then Iam going to need all the help I can get ... love to all Annie xxx ps. thanks Miss E

No comments:

Post a Comment