Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Where's The Beef ??????????

8 days on this Medi-Trim . One would think that I'D BE melting away ..NOT
Its amazing how will power works . Some days you have more then others. Had some mushrooms and brussel sprouts with the Medi-trim ..

I think I ate to much I feel bloated & fat wait a min ...I am fat ( hehehe) .. Denis has been busy ...for the most part he keeps his distance. cant blame him , I am so bitchy I hate myself :o)
Mom made another coconut cream pie today ..thank God that we had visiters. I think they ate it all.. not sure though .

I will be Dreaming of all that fried fish and potatoes. I swear that I almost got in the car to buy some KFC WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Iam scared as I came pretty dam close . What the hell is wrong with someone who loves food more then their life ...
This is about shrinking my liver for surgery..what is wrong with you Annie? dont make me slap myself!

So you think you can dance will be on at 9:00 love that show . Its very active and gets the blood moving ... And then you see how fit and slim they are , and you want to be just like them. Motivating for sure .

Well thanks so much for the support means more then you know.... Hope you all enjoy my venting lol love to all Annie xxx

1 comment: