Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh My Stars!!!

Sugars are very high... this morning 24.1 dOC IS SO UPSET AND WANTS ME ON INSULIN .!! Hoever because I am starting medi-trim soon and that is very low calories its a wait an see game .. now iam on the 5 metform hopefullythings will change in a hurry ... all I seem to do is lay down and sleep .. I am very tired , but maybe its the pressure and sugars that does that . All I know is that I think this sugary will help alot . Weight has got to come off , and sugars will come down . I find myself putting lights on and feeling down in the dumbs . The lights seem to make a difference in attitude. I am a little nervous about everything and some people have their own thoughts on the sugery that I dont want to hear . I try and stay positive as much as I can. Going out to supper tomorrow at my friends . That will cheer me up . You know its all about the food !!! until tomorrow Annie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment