Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tomorrow is SURGERY DAY!!!!

And so it begins . The Journey of weight loss. Doc visit today ..he is very happy , and so am I ..LOST 9 POUNDS!!!!! Blood/Pressure is 130/80 Excellent ..Sugars are Excellent!!!! what a great day.... :o)

Fly out tomorrow .. I think I can get through tonight knowing that it will be done soon ... I really think iam more excited then I am nervous ..that is a good thing. Poor Denis is scared ..He hates toronto..and I understand ... but dad will watch over me~~~

Hope the beds are comphy at the hotel .. b ut I hear that they are the best .... after the band is in .. 1 week liquids 1 week puread~~1 week soft ~~then start slowly on real food ...
Iam looking forward to full liquid on third day I get tomatoe soup..yummie!! I feel like its going to be cheating haha cant wait !

Well lots to do not done packing . And I have to make sure I have all my meds etc....

I will try and contact on my blackberrie ... love to all... soon to be Bandit-annie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I like the new picture!
    Wishing you ALL THE BEST Annie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting to hear how you are!! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. annieeeee ...
    where are you?
    i am alive, but barely

    ReplyDelete