Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 4 On Medi-Trim

What can I say about today? Sawdust everywhere~~ Trying to keep Hanna from jumping out of her skin, when Denis puts on the power tools..
Running after Heidi who is running after Denis to see what all the noise is about ~~~ The joys of remodeling!

Got to eat some baby spinach today . Had some cooked . And even tryed some raw ... Wow yummy NOT!!! I am having wit drawls something terrible ... Headache all day ... bitchy ...
I want a cheese burger!!!!!! OK that felt good :o)

Survivor tonight 3 hours ~~~ So I guess my mind will be more occupied . Then take my good drugs and go nitie nite..... Hoping tomorrow will be a better day..love to all and please keep supporting me ... love Annie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment