Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Better Day Today :o)

Had some cabbage today . Felt better for it .. made me less hungry and more satisfyed.
Better weather today .. Sunny ... its been terrible and damp latley.

American Idol tonight . I really think that Chris has a good chance , if it were based on tonights show .
I think Adam did not do so well and both, did not make that song sound good ... however, Chris did a better Job then Adam.

Tomorrow another day of torture . Will be going to see the doc .. Both Denis and I . For Me its just to re-check blood work . For Denis its getting results of all his test .. Hope all will be well with him .

My goodness Heather I will say a little pray that your headachs go away .. Poor you ! I did have them for 4 days ..not pleasent at all!

I cant believe that a week from tomorrow i will leave to get the surgery ...wow! life changing move ... well my friends I will close with that ..time for much needed meds and sleep..love to all ...keep up the support :o) love Annie xxx

1 comment:

  1. hey annie,
    i totally missed may 19th, this morning is may 20th and the sinus headache is finally gone, yeah, but my mid left back is paying for the lack of movement yesterday, thanks for the prayer. i am going out to get something sweet today, gum or jello.

    ReplyDelete