Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rainy day and worried

Hello again. Looked at my blog from yesterday. Wow! I must have been really tired . Half of the words are not even making sence..Good drugs LMAO .
Well the Toronto nurse called . They have the results ofthe EKG . Says that is just fine . When I asked about the blood tests , she kind of hesitated and then said doctor will be looking them over . Ok so now I am worried that something is wrong :o( Have to see doctor tomorrow as last week my B/pressure was 160/94 he was not happy . So he will check it again when I see him. He also says that he thinks my liver is enlarged. Sweet Jesus, what is next whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
anyway I do know that I have a fatty liver do to over eating the wrong things ,and also the Diabetes . Tomorrow I will find out the results of bloodwork .
I read that after surgery , for 24 hours its only water ... I think I will talk with doc about that ... .. let you all know what he says ... Annie xxx

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. Won't be long and those little legs of yours will be out doing my long legs. For every step you take remember that it works out to be almost .005 of a lb. Soon we won't even be able to talk to you because your going to SEXY for us.

    ReplyDelete