Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Friday, May 22, 2009

6 Days before Surgery

Well The medi-trim is not getting any better , but perhaps my thinking is . So many times I feel like cheating. But I always seem to find some inner strength to help me . Terri If you can hear me . Thanks for making this surgery possible for me.. I will love you and miss you always...

Beautiful day out there today :o) makes everything so much nicer . They are having a big sale at the mall. maybe I will go and pick out my goal outfit . Wonder what size I will be ????????????

Had my hair dyed today . She always does such a nice job... She is a supporter of what I am doing. And she cant wait to see me at different times , at different sizes.

Anyway must go . I have lots to get done that I let go ... Low energy and down right lazy....

Keep suppporting me and leave comments please . I check everyday.. Love to all Annie xxx

1 comment:

  1. Laziness... yah, I can relate. We all have our vices. ;o)

    ReplyDelete