Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Monday, May 18, 2009

5th day On Medi-Trim : o(

Well I can sit here and tell lies . But since that is not what I want my blog to be about , here is the truth. This is a lot harder then Iever thought it could be . maybe if I were alone and no food in the house , things would be better .
But this is the real world , and family has to eat ...

On the bright side , I do know that it will only be 9 more days of this ... and instead of imagining yummy food, I try and imagine skinny healthy me :o)

Another rainy day . This does not help . I seem to have no energy and all ..( possibly depression setting in) I want to do is crawl in bed with the covers over me , wishing that the time would pass like magic!
Anyway the sun will shine tomorrow and out i will go for some much needed fresh air .

This journey will be good for me . And I know that I will look back at this , and know that it was a much needed way to shrink my liver .
I have brought this all on myself ... Just being a pig with food... and living to eat ~~ not eating to live... One of these days I will learn..until tomorrow ..love to all who reads this and many blessings! love Annie xxx

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your phone calls, annie, they really help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing AMAZING Annie!! I can't believe the strength you are mustering up to keep going!! :) You have all the positive thoughts we've got to help keep you strong!!

    ReplyDelete