Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Monday, May 25, 2009

May 23-24-25

I guess I have been busy lately...Sorry for not writing in the blog~~~
Well on the 23th Denis and I celebrated 28 years married~~and also denis turned 56
Yes that is right people. He wanted me for his Birthday present...hahaha Sucker!!! (just kidding) :o)

He is so romantic ! We went to the corner store and got movies!!! WOW! how exciting!

My girlfriend Debbie & her hubby Don came over and saved the day with real presents!!!
Aren't girlfriends great! :o)

All kidding aside . Denis and I had a lovely quite evening . And loved the movies laughed and cryed... telling Debbie old stories and peed my pants . You know one of those feel good days :o)

Yesterday Debbie & I went shopping at the mall . It was Sunday and many of the shops were closed... but I was still happy being with my friend :o) She was hungry and so she bought herself a sub sandwich. Which of course I could not eat ....but that is OK cause I was happy being with my friend...

Debbie told me , she knew where there was a great place to buy my sister a snowball tree.
We drove for hours! because we were lost . And it was raining cats & dogs..But that is ok cause I was happy just being with my friend hahaha
Finally got home to have my wonderful supper of Liquid chocolate yummy !!! NOT! Do you know how to spell GAG!!!!

Ok so now you know I am bitchy and hungry ya think .... whaaaaaaaaaaa!

Today I had more energy . Did 3 loads of clothes ...made my bed....spent tons of time on the phone(by the way ) Miss Elizabeth.. enjoyed our talk today ... :o)

TV is boring ...cant eat ..I guess I`ll just shoot myself...

One more day before I leave ... Nervous..yep..Kind of sick to my stomach... No wait ! I think that is because Iam hungry whaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
Until tomorrow ...keep tunning in.... Thanks for the love!!! Annie xxx

1 comment: