Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Thursday, May 14, 2009

1st Day Of Medi-trim

Ok so here it is . My 1st day of 14 days on medi-trim.. alreay I am ready to kill hubbie. As I am trying to deal with hunger, and trying to keep my mind off of food, jack-ass is out there eating 4 lobsters!
I am sitting here wondering if I can get away with murder? Oh well If thoughts could do damage Denis would be in trouble :o)

I dont mind the chocolate shake . Its pretty good I must say . However I still carve the stuff that got me in this mess in the first place. I am told, that this will only last about 3 days. Then I won't feel hungry at all ( one can only hope)
Surviver is on tonight . I kind of feel like I am on surviver.... out last and out wit the food game ! And my prize will be the small jeans whoooooo hoooooo :o)

Sugar is down to 8.6 wow what a change .. I am very happy . Even though its not normal as yet, its pretty darn close!
Its going to rain for the next 4 days .... I am going to be mighty sore ... but I will get through it drugs are good :o)

Feeling very optomistic and blessed to be able to do this .... life is good! until tomorrow~~~love to all~~~~thanks for the support ... H~~ I hope you feel better tomorrow. It can only get better .. Thanks to Elizabeth my shoulder and rock!! love Annie xxx

2 comments:

  1. i am sitting here at my computer, not a thing cooking in the house and i swear i can smell french fries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Denis. *rolleyes* GRRRR TO YOU!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete