Followers

About Me

My photo
Nova Scotia, Canada
4 ft/ 11 inches 53 years old

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Biggest Loser Final Tonight!!!!

Hello everyone! Had a great Day sugars are getting lower :o) I guess the meds are doing their thing. Sunny day out there . It really seems to lift the spirits high . Biggest loser finals tonight 3 hours yeh!!!
That show really inspires me ... except the 6 or 8 hours they work out that is .... I would be flat on my back waiting for the ambulance.

I bought a DVD of work-out with Jillian.. Did 5 min of the 15 min warm up . I swear to you on God's word ,that I could not walk for 4 days! I laugh about it now. But believe me it was not funny at the time. I am definitely not ready for Jillian now or anytime soon lol.

Went for another walk today. Both my babies and I loved it ( poms) Nice to get the fresh air and the exercise without hurting . Buds are all out and flowers . And the smell is so beautiful, and everything is green . Its funny how some days I love nature so musch ,that I just want to be swallowed up in it forever . Then there are day when I just want to go in the bedroom and hide.. I guess its just how I feel about my life and body .. Well just tomorrow left and then my journey really begins.. Thanks again to all for support . Love Annie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment